Happy Wednesday! Today I gave Si his iris's and pupils! That makes him look much more real (well, for a fiberglass lion anyway!). I also started experimenting with the wave pattern taken from a Tolkien painting. Not Sure I've quite got it, but there is plenty of room for the waves to meander more across the rest of the mane.
I had lots of conversations about the project today - all good for spreading the word - a couple of people actually seemed interested in bidding for a lion when they are auctioned off next summer.
Am going to try and get in earlier tomorrow - might even catch some of the breakfast crowd!